General terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions for the Online Shop www.jjgt.de
(As of February 2022)
Provider:JJ Global Trader GmbH,
Langer Kornweg 34a
Phone 0157 36601253
registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Darmstadt, HRB 102417,
represented by the managing director Jasvir Singh Jeer,
VAT identification number: DE 26 91 47 018
- Scope, target group
- For the business relationship between JJ Global Trader GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”) and the Customer (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”), the following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in text form.
- The customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be attributed predominantly to his commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
- The offer in the onlineshop www.jjgt.de is aimed exclusively at consumers. The delivery of the goods takes place only in normal household quantities.
- Individual agreements made with the customer in individual cases (including ancillary agreements, additions and changes) shall in any case take precedence over these GTC.
- Conclusion of the contract
- The presentation of the goods in the onlinesock does not constitute a legally binding offer by the provider to conclude a contract, but a non-binding invitation to submit a legally binding offer by the customer. The customer can make this offer by selecting the desired goods, placing them in the shopping cart, going through the order process and clickingon the button “order with obligation to pay”, which completes the order process. . However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these terms and conditions by clicking on the button “Accept GTC” and has thereby included them in his application.
- The customerreceivesa confirmation of receipt of the order by e-mail (order confirmation). This order confirmation expressly does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but is only intended to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider.
- The contract is concluded when the provider accepts the offerby sending the ordered goods to the customer and confirming the dispatch to the customer with a second e-mail (shipping confirmation). No purchase contract is concluded for products from one and the same order that are not listed in the shipping confirmation.
- The text of the contract will be stored by the provider after conclusion of the contract in compliance with data protection. The provider sends the customer the text of the contract (consisting of order, gtc and order confirmation) by e-mail at the latest upon delivery of the goods.
- Prices, shipping costs
- The prices quoted by the provider are quoted in EUR and include the applicable value added tax (VALUE added tax).
- The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer, unless the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal. From an order value of 90 EUR, the provider delivers to the customer free of charge.
- Delivery, availability of goods
- The provider will ship the ordered goods, if he has accepted the customer’s offer, at the choice of the customer to the address specified by the customer in the order (section 5.) or for collection from the provider (section 6.).
- The user will deliver the goods ordered by the customer within 2 – 5 working days after ordering, unless a different delivery period is specified in the item description.
- Exceptionally, the user is not obliged to deliver the ordered goods if he has ordered the goods properly, but has not been supplied correctly or on time (congruent hedging transaction). Furthermore, the prerequisite is that the user is not responsible for the lack of availability of goods and informs the customer immediately about this circumstance. In addition, the supplier must not have assumed the risk of procuring the ordered goods. In the event of corresponding unavailability of the goods, the supplier will immediately reimburse the customer for payments already made.
- The risk of having to procure an ordered product (procurement risk) is not assumed by the provider. This also applies to the ordering of goods that are only described according to their nature and characteristics (generic goods). The supplier is only obliged to deliver from his stock of goods and the goods ordered by him from his suppliers.
- Shipping, transfer of risk
- The provider ships orders of goods only to addresses in Germany that can be delivered by the delivery service. A shipment to automated parcel or packing stations does not take place.
- The provider sends the goods ordered by the customer to the delivery address specified by the customer. The customer is obliged to provide the correct delivery address. This also applies if the delivery address is transmitted to a third party such as payment service providers, e.B. PayPal. In this case, the customer is obliged to provide the third party with the correct delivery address for transmission.
- The customer must ensure that the personal handover of the goods is possible at the delivery address specified by him.
- If the personal handover of the goods is not possible and the delivery takes place in accordance with the customer’s agreements with the delivery service provider by placing the goods at a location of the delivery address determined by the customer or by delivery to a neighboring household, company or parcel shop, the risk of loss and/or damage or spoilage of the goods passes to the customer.
Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
The customer can pick up the goods from the provider. This can be selected by the customer in the ordering process. In this case, there are no shipping costs. The provider informs the customer by e-mail or SMSas soon as the goods are ready for collection. The collection takes place at the registered office of the provider during the opening hours of the provider.
- Reference to the statutory right of withdrawal for consumers
- The food sold by the supplier is perishable goods or goods whose expiry date is quickly exceeded. The customer is not entitled to a right of revocation in this respect. (§ 312g Abs. 2 Nr. 2 BGB).
- This does not affect the customer’s right of revocation for goods that do not constitute goods within the meaning of § 312g Abs. 2 Nr. 2 BGB. If the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he must bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods. Reference is made to the right of withdrawal for consumers and the model withdrawal form below.
- The customer can choose between the payment methods specified in the online shop.
- Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. This also applies if
- If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default due to failure to pay the term. In thiscase, he must pay the provider default interest for the year in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate.
The statutory warranty applies.
- The provider is liable in the event of damage for the customer
- from injury to life, limb or health caused by a breach of duty by the provider or one of its legal representatives or vicarious agents;
- in accordance with the Product Liability Act;
- from the assumption of a guarantee or due to fraudulent deception;
- if the provider or his legal representatives or vicarious agents have caused the damage intentionally or through gross negligence; or
- if the damage is caused by the breach of an obligation of the provider, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the customer regularly relies and may rely (cardinal obligation).
- In the cases referred to in the aforementioned section 8.1, letters a), b), c) and/or d), the Provider shall be liable indefinitely. In all other respects, the claim for damages is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
- In cases other than those mentioned in Section 8.1, the liability of the Provider is excluded regardless of the legal grounds.
- The liability regulations in the preceding paragraphs also apply to personal liability of the organs, employees and vicarious agents of the provider.
- Dispute resolution for consumers
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution with further information, which can be reached under the link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Participation in the aforementioned online dispute resolution is voluntary. The provider does not participate in the aforementioned dispute resolution procedure.
- Final provisions
- The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective. If any, the invalid points shall be replaced by the statutory provisions. Insofar as this would represent an unreasonable hardship for a contracting party, the contract as a whole shall, however, become invalid as a whole.
- These GTC are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany and should be interpreted according to the German legal understanding. The English version of these GTC is for information purposes only and is not part of the legal transaction. In the event of discrepancies between the German and English versions, only the German version shall therefore apply.
- When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, about which the provider informs in accordance with the statutory model below. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in Section 13.2. In section 13.3. there is a model revocation form.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
JJ Global Trader GmbH
Langer Kornweg 34a
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Additional information:
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly (§ 312g Abs. 2 Nr. 2 BGB). This is especially true for food.
- The provider informs about the model revocation form according to the legal regulation as follows:
|Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form
and send it back.)
JJ Global Trader GmbH
Langer Kornweg 34a
— I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
on the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following
— Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
— Name of the consumer(s)
— Address of the consumer(s)
— Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
End of the cancellation policy